[Ansteorra] Correction to October Blackstar

Oscar Carmichael wolfoc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 14 16:07:15 PDT 2009

Greetings,

    I need to make a correction to the upcoming October Chirurgeon Report on reporting to the Kingdom & Society dates. This is the correction:

                       Regionals due to Kingdom        /          Kingdom due to Society
1st Quarter:     February 1st                            /           February 15th
2nd Quarter:    June 1st                                  /            June 15th
3rd Quarter:    September 1st                        /            September 15th
4th Quarter:    December 1st                         /            December 15th

    I'm sorry about this error on my part & thank you for your understanding.  Please contact me if this is confusing to anyone.  Thank you again.

YIS,
HL Robert Carmichael "Croaker"
KC