[Ansteorra] knights' chains

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:44:31 PDT 2009

While the one bestowed always has sentimental value, it is possible for chains to be given. I know many knights that have multiple chains for various reasons/garb. One of the first gifts I gave the knight who was to become my husband, was a chain that he had admired at Gulf War. He has others that have been given at various times in the nearly 30 years that he has been a knight.

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich