[Ansteorra] Coastal War Practice on 9/26

lrdwayland at aol.com lrdwayland at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 21:06:21 PDT 2009

Seawinds invites our neighbors to a war practice on Saturday, Sept 26. We've got several acres to play in & we would REALLY enjoy more archers!!? I'll set up the bridge plus some other scenarios. After we're done fighting, we'll cook up some animals on the grill. The bay is just a few minutes away. The address is: 1720 Beasley, off of Avenue A in Ingleside, TX

Directions:

?Take your best route to TX-35 & exit onto TX-361 heading south (5.9 miles) into Ingleside and then turn left at Avenue A

Follow Avenue A (1.5 miles) then -

Turn right on W. Beasley Ave.

?3 place on left, 1720 W Beasley Ave

Wayland (361)442-9238