[Ansteorra] Announcing...

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:11:42 PDT 2009

My lords and ladies, gentles all.

It is my honor and privilege to announce the birth of our son, William
Joseph, on 9/15/2009 at 9:05 pm. William is in the NICU awaiting a few minor
developments in his lungs as he was a few weeks early. Dad is beside himself
with pride, and I...well, let's just say I'm glad he's here. He weighed in
at 7lbs even and a whopping 20.5 inches in length.

We are so happy he's here!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little