[Ansteorra] Announcing...

Charlie Cain larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Wed Sep 16 06:16:13 PDT 2009

Welcome to the world William Joseph. May your life be long and fulfilling with happiness enough to keep you sweet, trials enough to keep you strong, sorrows enough to keep human, failures enough to keep you humble, success enough to keep you glowing  and sufficient friends to keep you going.
--
Shalom u'vracha,
Charlie Cain/Larkin O'Kane

---- eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
My lords and ladies, gentles all.

It is my honor and privilege to announce the birth of our son, William
Joseph, on 9/15/2009 at 9:05 pm. William is in the NICU awaiting a few minor
developments in his lungs as he was a few weeks early. Dad is beside himself
with pride, and I...well, let's just say I'm glad he's here. He weighed in
at 7lbs even and a whopping 20.5 inches in length.

We are so happy he's here!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little