[Ansteorra] Tavern at the Moonschadowe event?

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:03:43 PDT 2009

To my knowledge there is not a tavern planned for Mooneschadowe's Triumphe IV.  I know that several people (including those in my camp) will be heating water in the morning.  I am sure we can find a way to hydrate coffee if you bring the supplies for making it.  I plan to have tea or hot cocoa instead.  :)

Lady Liliana