[Ansteorra] Broken Spit Tavern - The Battle of Three Queens II

Daria benninggirl at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 14:33:43 PDT 2009

Be it knowne that the Broken Spit Tavern will be open for Breakfast and Lunch at The Battle of the Three Queens
( http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/3queens/ )

Look for us under the Blue Tent in the RV Area

Don't forget to pack your Broken Spit Mugs from Gothic War for refilling.

As is our tradition, Bards are encouraged to "sing for their supper" by sole discretion of the Proprietor's.

Menu:

Breakfast Bowl ~ $5
hacked potatoes, scrambled eggs, topped with choice of bacon or sausage

Viking Stew Bowl ~ $6
Chucks of Beef and Pork in a Savory Beef Sauce

Saxon Stew Bowl ~ $5
Shredded Lightly Smoked Chicken in a Savory Chicken Sauce

Broccoli Cheese Soup Bowl ~ $5
broccoli flowerets in a white cheddar cheese and cream soup

without Bread Bowl ~ $1 discount (feast gear required)

By Popular DEMAND we will have coffee, cocoa, and assorted Tea's

foam cup ~ $1.50
in your goblet or Tankard ~ $1 (for 8oz)
Refillable Broken Spit Mug ~ $3    refills 75 cents
Refillable Broken Spit Tankard ~ $6    refills $1.50
(may be used at ANY event the Broken Spit attends)