[Ansteorra] Hnefatafl at LPT

LWright740 at aol.com LWright740 at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 05:34:42 PDT 2009

Dear Debora

Is it possible to have a board available and some instruction at the local
fighter practices?  I will not be there this week, but can arrange to be
there the 16th and the 23rd.

 I was not able to get any practice in at Jagermister as you have the  only
local boards and all current players were also fighting.  If I like  the
game and can get some more people willing to play I would be happy to
purchase a board.

Let me know if I can help with your preparations for the upcoming
tournament.

Highest Regards,

Lady Lora Leigh

In a message dated 9/7/2009 5:12:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,