[Ansteorra] Youth Combat Made-up Picture

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:40:14 PDT 2009

Thank You Emma,

All the better to promote my lovingly nefarious Dream building plans.
Do we know where there might be a larger copy of the picture?

Thanking you muchly,
Pookly

From: "Jennifer Smith" <jds at randomgang.com>
To: "'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'"
       <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Youth Combat Heraldry Badge Question

> Would anyone know where to point me to find a bigger picture
> of the Youth
> Combat Heraldry Badge, then the one I found under officers at
> Ansteorra dot
> org website?

That is a made-up picture, not a registered badge. There is currently no
badge registered for any youth combat.

-Emma

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka