[Ansteorra] question about King's Lancer/Defender of the Fort

Daria benninggirl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 19:22:40 PDT 2009

LDeerSlayer,

The only thing I need power for is the coffee. Everything else is propane powered. We even take all the dirty dishes home and wash them there. Means we have to pack a few more pans but the local health regulations prefer this method than trying to wash on site.

I was more wondering if most people prefer to cook their own breakfast and lunch. (since there is a feast we would not serve diner)

Thanks so much for the Guidance,

Daria

"I'm just here for the Food" Jacqueline De Ghent, Ever After (1998)