[Ansteorra] Award suggestions & Updates!

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Sep 14 08:50:56 PDT 2009

Our Greetings to the Populace!

One of the greatest honors We have as Crown is the chance to give out awards
to deserving gentles.  It is truly a pleasure to be able to do so.  One of
the greatest challenges We do face as Crown is actually getting all of the
deserving gentles matched up with their awards at the events We attend.  In
order to make these awards happen We need your assistance.

Please be sure to send your award reccomendations to us.  The easiest way to
do this is to fill out the award reccomendation form found here:
http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php   It will forward all of the
information We need to make a decision.  Please be sure to fill it out as
much as you can!

If you happened to have suggested an award recently and have updated
information on events that gentle will be attending please feel free to
forward that information to Us at crown at crown.ansteorra.org

Thank you all and We look forward to seeing you at upcoming events!
Hrafn & Elizabeta
King & Queen of Ansteorra