[Ansteorra] THIS KICKS...EHHH...BUTT?

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 20 09:12:26 PDT 2009

How ya doing Iaen?

Now that's excellent, my kind of fighting, where can
we learn more about it.  (Ya gotta remember in my first
SCA practice I punched my opponent right in the face plate
as soon as we'd locked swords and my 2-hand sword hung on
his shield. He fell back stunned, recovered and said "you
can't do that"! Why I asked, "against the rules" he replied.
Then I suppose hooking you behind the knees and dropping
you to the ground is out too then huh?  At that point the
marshal & I spent the next twenty minutes going over what
I could & could not do in SCA combat. I guess that's why
I became a combat archer, less chance of berserking!)

Ironwyrm