[Ansteorra] ATTN Archers! Re: Coastal War Practice on 9/26

lrdwayland at aol.com lrdwayland at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 21:56:36 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I was asked to add more details . . like WHEN does it start?

?Our starting time is at 10AM

Can fencers come play too?

Yes and Archers

Is crash space available?

Definately, my house has floor space only 25 minutes away from site.

So, We'll see you in Seawinds on Sat the 26th for the officially unofficial Coastal War Practice!

Directions:

?Take your best route to TX-35 & exit onto TX-361 heading south (5.9 miles) into Ingleside and then turn left at Avenue A

Follow Avenue A (1.5 miles) then -

Turn right on W. Beasley Ave.

?3 place on left, 1720 W Beasley Ave

Seawinds invites our neighbors to a war practice on Saturday, Sept 26. We've got several acres to play in & we would REALLY enjoy more archers!!? I'll set up the bridge plus some other scenarios. After we're done fighting, we'll cook up some animals on the grill. The bay is just a few minutes away. The address is: 1720 Beasley, off of Avenue A in Ingleside, TX

?

Directions:

?Take your best route to TX-35 & exit onto TX-361 heading south (5.9 miles) into Ingleside and then turn left at Avenue A

Follow Avenue A (1.5 miles) then -

Turn right on W. Beasley Ave.

?3 place on left, 1720 W Beasley Ave

?