[Ansteorra] Only 18 days until Protectorate XXXIII

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:27:00 PDT 2009

I will be bringing some out of town newbies with me and they are interested
in having feast. The problem is that they are arriving on Friday evening
from Florida and will not be able to come to site to grab the feast can some
one hold me 4 for feast??

 Thanks,
 Tina

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> No, no... That would be Beltane in May.  Beware the Maypole!
>
> Donch....uh... Ulf
>

> Giertrud Gyldenstierne wrote:
>
>> Oh gosh....at first glance I read "protectorate" as "procreate!"
>>

>> Blushing...
>>
>> Giertrud Gyldenstierne
>>
>> (g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)
>>
>> God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the
>> strength of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?

Any day above ground is a good day!