[Ansteorra] Fighter cards to be mailed out tomorrow and the list of errors

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:41:21 PDT 2009

Greetings fighters, marshals, and all you other really nifty people :)

Authorizing marshals--please help by double checking that the forms you submit have all information needed.  If you are still using the authorization forms w/o the city/state/zip code fields, please download and start using the newer form that is on the marshallate page (revised 06/2009).  Also, to help prevent confusion, if you e-mail in the authorizations, please don't snail mail them as well--sometimes it causes me to send out 2 cards due to not being able to tell or recollect what has already gone out.  Remember--if you e-mail me a form, I will always e-mail you back a confirmation of receipt and I can let you know then if there are any missing fields.

Okay...here's the lists:

Cards to be mailed out tomorrow, September 28th, 2009
1.       Barnett, R
2.       Beahan, K
3.       Bedwell, P
4.       Beers, L
5.       Berry, G
6.       Bilderback, J
7.       Blakesley, D
8.       Boyes, A
9.       Boyes, E
10.   Breslin, B
11.   Brown, E
12.   Cooke, K
13.   Copley, D
14.   Cummings, D
15.   Davis, C
16.   Durham, C
17.   Essman, T
18.   Foster, D
19.   Garnes, L
20.   Handel, J
21.   Hendricks, B
22.   Hooten, R
23.   Lathrop, D
24.   Lee, A
25.   Long, D
26.   McCuan, J
27.   Moore, C
28.   Moore, J
29.   O’Neill, N
30.   Oakes, C
31.   Pacini, A
32.   Slate, B
33.   Varner, T
34.   Yanak, W

Cards that had problems—e-mailed to e-mail on forms as well as this list
1.       Fleming, O-need marshal sig and your city/state/zip code
2.       Girard, J-need city/state/zip code
3.       Henthorn, S-need marshal sig
4.       McCuan, J-need updated background check for youth marshal

Cards that had problems-this is the 2nd notification (will be destroyed Oct 31st if no response)-ignore if already rec’d new card or responded (just in a pile, don’t necessarily notice when I send out a card that is in the pile).
1.       Avallone, E-insufficient address
2.       Hanna, A-insufficient address
3.       Mathias, M-insufficient address
4.       Powell, A-no participant sig on release
5.       Walters, A-authorizing marshal not listed as an authorizing marshal

List of expiring heavy authorizations to follow...

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis