[Ansteorra] Three Queens Youth Quest

Sarah Redford reddragun38_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 13:13:51 PDT 2009

Greetings Youth of Ansteorra!

This year at Three Queens, we are having a Youth Quest for Knowledge just for you.  We hope that you will come and participate on behalf of one of our beautiful Queens:  Margaret, Isabella or Beregaria.  Your efforts may be the deciding factor as to which Queen is victorious.  But fear not, if you are not already on a team, we will be happy to assign you to one!  All youths are invited to take part!

This timed Quest will be in the form of a deck of cards with one question on each card to be provided by the Quest Master/Mistress.  Answers to these questions may be sought from anyone on site.  The Company (team) with the most correct answers at the end of the allotted time will be awarded the half point for their Queen.
Sign up is at 1:30 pm (Saturday) with the Quest to begin at 2:00!
Hope to see you there!
Sarah & Julia
Event Stewards