[Ansteorra] ISO: Volunteer teachers for Wiesenfeuer Baronial Childrens Classes

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 09:34:08 PDT 2010

Good Morrow good Gentles,
Wiesenfeuer Baronial is only a week and a half away! Forgive the lateness in this request for teachers but mundanity has been trying its level best to swallow me whole!

Here is a tentative list of classes I would like to offer to our smalls.  Please feel free to suggest a class you would like to offer as  I would like to offer as many as possible.

Beginning Illumination
Middle Eastern Dance- Her Excellencey Dominique has graciously offered to teach this
Middle Eastern Drumming
Chivalry
Nature Craft
Healdry
Courtly Graces

There will also be a Drumming and Dance competition around 2:30 - 3:00pmish

I am also planning a luncheon for our Youth (14 -17) and would like for some of our peers to come and speak.

I believe someone said that there was to be a youth archery contest and youth combat? Please correct me if I am wrong.  I would like to have these competitions if there are any marshalls who would be willing to supervise these events

Classes will run from 10am - 5pm Saturday April 10th.  The Luncheon will be from 12-1.
Please email me at ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com to vounteer your time

YIS,
Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer Minister of Children