[Ansteorra] The Lysts at Castleton Feast

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Fri Apr 2 21:28:14 PDT 2010

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to cook a feast for the Lyst at Castleton.
In order for me to know how many to cook for, please send your feast
reservation to aferrell at greatambience.com.   For those who like to use
credit cards, you may pay through paypal before Friday April 9.

Feast Buffet: $7.00 at the kitchen ( when you get in line)
*A Burgundian Feast*

    * Salade
    * Savory Cheese Toast (commonly called cheese goo)& bread
    * Poulet Roti (roasted chicken with a mustard sauce)
    * Petits Pois (peas braised with onions and lettuce)
    * Orge Perlé (pearl barley)
    * Boeuf Bourguignon (beef, slowly stewed in Burgundy, with a base of
      bacon drippings, mushrooms and onions)
    * Clafoutis aux Ceries (cherry cake)

*there will be some made with out onions for those with allergies, but
please let me know ahead of time.

sincerely,
Seraphina