[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Their Royal Highnesses Ansteorra coronet at ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 5 20:49:02 PDT 2010

Ansteorra needs new crowns and coronets. The "new" set is 10 years old
(or more) so the financial committee has approved the purchase of new
ones! In an effort to choose the best design and materials from the
best artisans, We are accepting bids for the creation of new crowns
and coronets for the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

The tentative timeline is that bids are due May 10, 2010. A digital
version is acceptable, although an original signature will be
requested if your bid is chosen.

A decision will (hopefully) be made May 15 or 22. If there are any
designs where we want to ask the submitter to modify the bid, we will
have that information back to the submitter(s) by May 31st. Revised
bids will then be due within two weeks.
We would like to wear the completed crowns before we step down in
November. It would be nice to have all four done then, but if not, the
coronets won't be needed until January 1.

There are only three requirements:
1) Must be obviously Ansteorran
2) Must be adjustable
3) Should not be confused for a Court Barony or Viscounty hat

The rest is up to the artisans - do what you do best!

There is a legal bid form to fill out and send in with any sketches or
additional materials. Since the email list strips attachments, please
email Us or check Our website for a pdf copy. Also, please forward
this message on to any other artisans you think may be interested. The
more choices, the better!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

Regards,
Jean Paul & Gilyan
Prince & Princess Ansteorra
--
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney