[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 07:16:43 PDT 2010

Thank you for responding before I did.
I know that when I was Kingdom Treasurer in the 90s the Crowns were in need of repair even despite the fact that they had been gently used only a couple of times. The purchase of new Crowns and Cornets is a wise investment of the Kingdom's funds especially with the effort being made to consult with the Herald's office and to get bids from our Artist around the Kingdom.

Rhiannon ferch Cian