[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 09:27:07 PDT 2010

I know for a fact that the Kingdom did not write a check for the Inman/Athena Crowns.
I think (fuzzy memory here okay) that they were to be loaned to the Kingdom and go back to Athena at some point each reign that they were used for maintenance.  I have slept a few times since then.  Sir Fredrick was K. Seneschal at the time and may remember more clearly if you consult with him.
Rhiannon