[Ansteorra] Seeking Teachers for Advance Tracks at King's College

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:56:37 PDT 2010

Greetings unto my fellow Ansteorrans,

The Barony of Stargate has been give the honor of hosting King's College at
Christ the King Lutheran Church in Houston, Texas on June 26 .  I am the
Advance Track Coordinator and am seeking interested teachers (Iris, Laurels
or those with special training in a discipline) for two tracks of advanced
classes.  We're looking for classes that require more than the 1 - 1.5 hours
usual allotted.  The thought behind these two tracks is give teachers and
students an opportunity to take an in-depth look into a particular science
or art, i.e. silk banner painting, garment draping/patterning, wood or metal
working where the usual class length is insufficient.  The classes can be
anywhere from 2 to 6 hours in length.  If you’ve wanted to teach a class but
felt you couldn’t fit it into the customary 1 - 1.5 hour timeframe, this is
for you.
 All I need from you is the following information, and I'll secure you a
space to teach.
Name, both SCA and mundane, including any titles you may wish listed
Email address
Telephone number
Title of the class
Length of class
Brief description of the class
Age Range if applicable
Class Size if you plan to limit it
Class fee, (if any) and what the fee covers
Preferred time of day to teach (will try to accommodate as best we can)
And any requirements for your class, (electricity, extra tables, running
water, etc.)

All this information ensures you teach at your convenience, with the least
amount of trouble to get there.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL
Advance Track Coordinator