[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Lori C. countesskat at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:54:00 PDT 2010

I think there might be another set of 4-point crowns with black stars... but this one had spheres on each of the four points... I've seen pics of them being worn by Simonn & Tessa, Sig & Sieglinda, Finn & Cyf, Inman & Arrowyn... It is possible these are the same 4-point crowns still in use (perhaps the spheres broke off or were removed and the stars were replaced...). Hard to tell the details when the pics are older.

Is this a pic of Vanessa in one of the vine crowns?
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=20th_Crown

~ Kat