[Ansteorra] Outlands Battlemoor!

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 05:25:18 PDT 2010

Good Morning Daria,

This is the first Battlemoor. The Kingdom of the Outlands is excited  to be
hosting its first Kingdom event specifically for our subjects, our
neighbors, and our friends...a come one, come all and have a great time event  :-)

Please take a look at our web site. More detail will be posted soon, but
there are some pictures of the site and details of some of the planned events
 already there. There is also a page on average temperatures in that area
during  the first week of July.

Bennet

In a message dated 4/7/2010 6:17:44 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,