[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 16:20:04 PDT 2010

Don't recall what those crowns looked like, but I had the chance to view and discuss the jewelry work that Athena was creating at the time with Athena herself.
? Is it possible that the brass had the polymer black resin on the surface in a design with the exposed brass set to appear as trim, the black might have appeared 'enameled' ?

HIllary