[Ansteorra] From the Lysts Volunteer Coordinator

Samantha Smith sasmith0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:22:27 PDT 2010

Greetings all!

I am pleased to be the Volunteer Coordinator for the Lysts event this
weekend at Castleton. My job, essentially, is to make certain you (and your
barony or county or recipient of choice) will get credit for the work you
do. To that end, I will be coordinating volunteers for necessary tasks. I
will be able to tell you who needs help, where, and when. I will have forms
for noting the work you do, where you did it, how long you did it, and where
the credit for your work should go.

My pavilion will be set up near Merchant's Row and will have a sandwich
board outside, theoretically with Help Wanted flyers. If you are feeling
bored and industrious, come find me! I will put you to work. If you are
heading a volunteer point and want to make sure people get credit for
working for you, come find me at the event or email me today! I want to make
sure you have (incredibly simple and easy to read! With a key!) forms to
give your volunteers so that they will get credit for the work they've done.

And if you are sitting around your home this evening bored and restless and
thinking "How can I make Lysts even better right now?" you're in luck! From
6 to 9 pm this evening and starting at 9 am tomorrow morning, we are setting
up the event site. There will be plenty of people to put you to work. There
will also be volunteer hours available at the closing of the site.

Sophie Federspil