[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:28:17 PDT 2010

Salut cozyns,

C'ez vrer, vostr'excellence. Bluing protects steel from corrosion, but that protection is no more complete than paint. Blued steel is beautiful but requires some upkeep.

If you want black crowns, I would recommend enameled copper or brass. The internals will still require some upeep, but the outer black surface will always remain as smooth as glass.

En Lyonel

Impedimentum via est (The obstacle is the path)