[Ansteorra] Weisenfuerer....event

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Apr 11 21:20:24 PDT 2010

I would like to thank Lady Liadan for allowing me to teach the children at Weisenfuerer and before all of you freak out Mistress Cathrine came along a translated to me and made sure I didn't talk them to death. Unlike you folk who politely listen the children would run around when I started to bore them.
We had a question and answer during lunch that was supposed to be for teens but they didn't come. Most of the children were under the age of 10 and some were much younger. They proved to be their parents children by asking really interesting question. A Charming red haired boy knew the answer to all my questions. My lunch with our younger citizens was quite entertaining and enlightening.
We made paper crowns and practiced our courtly behavior. If you are walking around and a child jumps in front of you and says" you are an Excellency" please have conversation with them. I told them that it was OK to talk to people with shiny hats.
Again I thank Lady Liadan and all the mothers and fathers of those lovely children for allowing me to talk to them.
Yours
Duchess Willow de Wisp