[Ansteorra] A thought about the new Crowns....competition?

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:48:01 PDT 2010

I think it is wonderful that new Crowns will be made, although I DO

love the current ones. (Maybe the fact that Countess Sara and I kind

of designed them helps with that. )

But perhaps more people could be involved in the design of the new

ones. I know many artisans would often rather be given a design and

budget than just told to "come up with something" and there are

probably people in the kingdom who have no jewelry/metalworking

skills but have a great idea for the Crowns.

Would TRM and TRH be interested in opening up the search for new

Crown ideas to the populace and maybe finding a good design and then

putting out bids to those craftspeople capable of reproducing that design?

Just a thought.

Gunthar