[Ansteorra] need a statement describing honor

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Apr 16 04:28:21 PDT 2010

greetings

ummm sorry ,if I've got all the horse stuff right from my friends that raise
horses ,  that would be the lead mare , the lead stallion mainly fights to
protect his breeding rights ; ),and dominant status ,  and will kill his own
offspring if necessary to do so : (   , and not sure, but am told that deer
/ elk, are the same way.
so imo, not very honorable.

to do the right thing , because it it is the right thing to do, reguardless
of  consequences .

and because some people will want a reason for the above, " because when you
take your final journey, or for some, sooner , you may have to explain all
those times you didnt do what was right . " and " everyone else was doing it
", won't clear the bill .

( just my opinion, others may see things differently  ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur