[Ansteorra] Pennsic Preregistration

Their Royal Highnesses Ansteorra coronet at ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 16 16:57:26 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra,

The end of mail-in for Pennsic pre-registration is less than a month away.
 Mail-in preregistration is due by May 15th, 2010.  Online pre-registration
will close Jun 15th, 2010.   Details on both can be found at
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/

Please use:

"Populace of Ansteorra" for the Encampment Name on  the pre-registration
form.  Getting everyone pre-registered helps the kingdom secure enough land
to fit comfortably.

*Space Rule:*

250 sq feet per pre regigstered person with a compression rate of 10 to 20
percent

The same rules for Gulf War apply to Pennsic as far as space for camping is
concerned.  If you do not pre register we do not get any space for you.  In
the past everything has been done to ensure that everyone who attends
Pennsic and wants to camp with Ansteorra is given space.  But remember if
you do attend and have not pre registered you will be using space not
allotted to you, bring the smallest tent possible, or try to find someone to
bunk with.

Once you have Pre Registered for POPULACE OF ANSTEORRA send the following
information to the Pennsic Land Agent (Mistress Seraphina):

"SCA and Modern names

date of arrival at Pennsic

date leaving Pennsic

tent size WITH ropes

what side your door is on

tent type, modern or period

you'd like to camp next to...(I'll try, but no promises)

your cell phone number

I encourage everyone to bring banners and such to add to the ambience of the
camp. Extra lighting for the common tent is also appreciated.

For those who want to ship items to Pennsic... ask me how. "

There is also a Ansteorran Pennsic Yahoogroup, where Seraphina and others
will distribute information about Pennsic, as well as accomplish planning
for the war.

We know that Pennsic is far in the future, but we are very excited about
this, and hope to have a great time with everyone this year.

TRH Jean Paul and Gilyan

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.