[Ansteorra] honor and animals

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:02:39 PDT 2010

I don't know about wolves, but my poodle likes to sleep with her head twisted around like the in the movie "The Exorcist ".

It kind of creeps me out & I will wake her to get her to move.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)