[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch results?

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 06:47:55 PDT 2010

Her Grace Conal and HE Ainar were announced to be elevated to Order of the
Pelican.  I'm happy for Conal but I have to admit to being over the top
thrilled about Ainar.  I figure that's a wife's prerogative.  :)  Maria de
Medici was promoted to journeyman chirurgeon.   I'm afraid I can't remember
the names of the champions and I was a little distracted after Ainar was
announced so I missed most of the rest of court.  :(

Mercedes