[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch results?

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:44:58 PDT 2010

Your Highness,
    The warm spring day, surely a first glance as to what the rest of
Tourney season will bring, was filled with fellowship with friends, fine
fighting, great shooting, and a grand display of equestrian skills.  The
morning saw Don Cael MacRob and Mistress Rhiannan verch Bryan ascend the
Serpentine Thrones and their predecessors, William and Katya, were elevated
to the status of Baron and Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra.
    Sir Ysfael Bryndu was named Guardian of Loch Soilleir, Don Crowley was
named Rapier Champion of Loch Soilleir, Lord Padraic of Kilkenny was named
Archery Champion, and Lady Arian Ashcroft of Lincolnshire was named Loch's
Equestrian Champion after stepping down as Stargate's Equestrian Champion.
    Stargate's Chivalric Championship was claimed by Lord Wayland of
Durloch, Don Robin of Gilwell, once named Star-Friend, is now the Stargate
Rapier Champion, Lady Mirabelis claimed the title of Equestrian Champion of
Stargate.  Unfortunately, I cannot recall who claimed the title of Archery
Champion of Stargate as that was around the time Court was moved due to the
rain.
    With Court came the announcement to elevation to the Order of the
Pelican of two who serve their Kingdom well, Baron Ainar, Kingdom
Chirurgeon, and Duchess Conal, Kingdom Seneschal.  Baron Ainar will be
elevated at Castellan and Her Grace will be elevated at Coronation.  The
evening brought a wonderful feast prepared by many hands including, Baron
William, Baroness Katya and HL Hedwig.  After feast, many witnessed Master
Modius take council with several Knights who came before him as he
contemplated the meaning of Knighthood.  Their Stellar Majesties then
accepted the fealty of Master Modius and dubbed him Sir Modius.

Brian O'hUilliam

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com