[Ansteorra] Stronghold of Hellsgate Demo! May 15th, 2010

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:44:39 PDT 2010

Greetings to the list, (and apologies if you see this more than once)

On May 15, 2010, the Incipient Stronghold of Hellsgate will be doing a
demo.  We understand this is opposite the Coronation of Their Royal
Hignesses Jean-Paul and Gilyan.  If you can't attend Coronation, we
invite and ask you to join us as we conduct our first demo.

We're going to be at Rabbit Fest 2010, on May 15, in Copperas Cove,
Texas and we need YOU!  (Yes, you. And you too!)

Do you fight?  We need you!

Do you illuminate?  We need you!

Do you dance?  We need you!

Do you sew?  Embroider?  Make really cool stuff?  We definitely need you!

Do you just want to come out and show folks what a great bunch of
folks we are?  We need you, too!

We're also going to be marching in the Rabbit Fest parade, so bring
your best party clothes and help us make a good impression on our
local communities.

We are going to be set up near the stage, and will have opportunities
for fighting demonstrations, and we'd love to have some great stuff
going on at our booth to show people who stop by what we do for fun.
There will be lots of time during the day to show off what you love
about this game we all play, and help us bring new folks into the SCA.

The fun will kick off at 10:00 a.m. with the Rabbit Fest parade and
the opening of the festival.  We'll go on all day, possibly up until
the marketplace closes at 10:00 p.m., if we've all got the stamina!

Please let us know if you'll be joining us for our very first demo!

When:  15 May 2010
Where:  Copperas Cove City Park, Copperas Cove, Texas

Thank you all so much,
Helene Dalassene
Seneschal, Incipient Stronghold of Hellsgate

--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/