[Ansteorra] Another Star is lighting...

hal johnson thundercavman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:49:22 PDT 2010

my lady i did not know  or ever meet her. but i share your loss our groups are so small and that is what makes the loss that much harder to bear. it will be hard for awhile just remember this when you gather for the final time to say your good byes remember her for WHO she was in your lives and what she meant to you and your group. the funny things the good that she brought to you and our kingdom the only way we really die is when  the people who love us in life forget to remember us after we ve gone on ahead LD Harold greybear