[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 08:53:37 PDT 2010

AYE!

Sir Lasguaard

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Cain <larkinokane at suddenlink.net>
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, Apr 6, 2010 10:03 am
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

All in favor say AYE.
AYE!!
Larkin
--- sirburke at cox.net wrote:
=============
irst, I will say that I am NOT an artisan or jeweler so you can take these
ords as general commentary.
Looking back over the years I know that Ansteorra has had several sets of crowns
hat were stunning and beautiful.
Two of my favorites were the Black Crowns made for Inman and the original
nsteorran Vine crowns.  It would be nice to see pics (if they exsist) of the
arlier crowns made available online for people to enjoy.
Sir Burke
n order to make changes and manage your account please go to:
ttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org