[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Lori C. countesskat at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 09:45:40 PDT 2010

That is correct. As I recall, those crowns were personal property loaned to individuals for use, they were never given to the kingdom. I seem to recall hearing that they were damaged and would not be loaned anymore, but that is purely rumor. I do know that I haven't seen them since.

And I would have noticed. :)  They were incredibly beautiful crowns. Lots of brass piercework over blackened metal background. I don't think I've ever seen anything elsewhere quite like them.

~ Kat