[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Demo Video DVD

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:13:58 PDT 2010

Greetings good Gentiles All!

My apologies to everyone for not getting this done sooner, but life has
interfered more than once to thwart my plans. I have had many requests
for the short SCA documentary I made last year. The original intent of
this video was for hospitaliers to be able to show it at demos. It's
only 10 minutes long, so attention spans shouldn't be a problem. Also,
this is for anyone who wishes to be able to show an interested party a
short overview of what we do. I've found this sort of thing tends to be
a great recruiting tool.

So, I have put together a DVD just for that purpose. There is the normal
play once feature, of course, there are also some bonus bardic
performances and the Knighting of Sir Daniel de Burdon. There is also a
continuous play option that lets you just put the DVD on a loop at
demos. Just play and forget it.

If anyone would like to see the documentary itself to decide if you want
a DVD, it's on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB00_JcE6wk .
The DVDs are $10 each, and shipping is included. Please send me an email
to christianbfisher at gmail.com with your address and how many copies you
would like. DON'T send to my SCA address on this email, I may not get
it. I'll then send you Paypal instructions, or you can mail me a check
(your order will be held till the check clears).

Thank you all again for your wonderful support,

Faelan Caimbeul

P.S. To His Majesty Owen, Hjarl Hraffin and Sir Daniel: I still owe you
copies, please send me an email at christianbfisher at gmail.com and I'll
get them out to you.