[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 18:22:58 PDT 2010

Sir Burke,

It has been a long time since I ever saw Duke Inman, but weren't those hot blued steel with brass trim?  Not sure if I am remembering them right.  If so they were beautiful.  I remember seeing some like that when I first got involved in 91-92ish.  I could be wrong though.  I have slept a lot since then and had children who rob my mental faculties daily.

Wihtric