[Ansteorra] New Crowns and Coronets

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Thu Apr 8 15:35:41 PDT 2010

Really depends on whether they used a hot or cold bluing solution.  Hot
is less likely to rust than cold.  I have seen some bluing that was
oiled liberally then the oil was removed.  Followed by a good hard
waxing immediately.  Seems to last a bit longer and all you have to do
is rewax it regularly.  At least until you get it scratched.

Iaen