[Ansteorra] FYI on the characteristics of princes

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sat Apr 10 22:10:29 PDT 2010

Approximately, from memory:

"Have you met?  This is Daniel de Lincoln [...]"

"I'm pleased to meet you.  I've enjoyed your postings on the
Ansteorran list, and how your name changes on each message."

"Thank you.  And you are, my lord?"

"Jean Paul."

So, just FYI, for anyone else who doesn't recognize the prince's
coronet.  It is about as wide as my thumb is wide.  There are four
demi-fleurs-de-lys projecting from the top. [1] There are eight
smallish dark round stones centered on the band.

[1] The New Orleans Saint's logo is a fleur-de-lis.
A demi-fleur-de-lys issuant from a horizontal line is cut in half
at the "waist", about 2/3 of the way down, like
<http://www.dictionaryofheraldry.com/31-33-fleurdelis.gif> or
<http://www.earlyblazon.com/briantimms2/vermandois/images/Montchablon05.gif>

Danielis Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com