[Ansteorra] rattan

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 15:28:23 PDT 2010

I went with Frank's Cane & Rush Supply in California a couple of times, and they went above and beyond in making up a mistake.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I got in a batch of thick rattan from Eirik that Iaen mentions. I'm very pleased with the sticks look, and he seels regular rattan, a straightened rattan, and occasinally considerably thicker than 1 1/4" rattan.

Val