[Ansteorra] Artisans Pavilion At Stargate/Loch Baronial

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:07:13 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

we have an addition to our classes at our pavilion that will be at
Stargate/Loch Baronial.  Come by after lunch to learn fingerloop
braiding with Mistress Radegund.  She will provide the string needed.
There is no set start time, so come by as you have time.  Also late in
the afternoon HL Wyllow will have some things set out for sun dyeing.

Look for the red and white roofed pavilion with the rose paintings
near the list field.

If you have questions feel free to email me, HL Alexandria
<garbaholic at gmail.com>

alexandria

--
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…