[Ansteorra] Waterbearing at Stargate/Loch Baronial

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 04:46:22 PDT 2010

--- On Tue, 4/13/10, Monalee R Kendall <monaleekr at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Monalee R Kendall <monaleekr at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Waterbearing at Stargate/Loch Baronial
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 10:39 AM

Greetings!

We are in need of some volunteers to help with water bearing this
coming weekend at the Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships.

Waterbearing can be a fun, social and rewarding activity.  I've heard
that a person could get several marriage proposals as well!

If you are interested please contact me at:

monaleekr at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen
co- event stewart

--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.