[Ansteorra] need a statement describing honor

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:39:23 PDT 2010

To keep one's word when given, even unto shame or death, is honor of high degree.

As the Lion is equated with Courage, so the Stag, or perhaps the Stallion-Horse, with Honor:  defending the herd even unto death...

 Adieu, Amra  /  ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen