[Ansteorra] honor and animals

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Apr 16 10:35:47 PDT 2010

Sir Dietrich,

I stand corrected and beg your pardon.

As to symbols of honor in general I do not know how accurate this site
is about Heraldry (Perhaps a herald will comment) but they say 'honor'
in heraldry was represented by a hammer or anvil  (tool of the
blacksmith's trade) or a human head  (nod to Sir Dieterich).
Interestingly, if a "Blackamoor" for deeds of prowess in the Crusades.

http://www.fleurdelis.com/meanings.htm

Ismet