[Ansteorra] travel advisory

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 19:31:52 PDT 2010

At 05:33 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:

>If you are coming up to stargate baronial via brookshire along 362
>there is a ms bike-a-thon saturday   in the area so traffic is being
>flagged.

Yep. We encountered these folks after a Bryn Gwlad event near
Webberville some years back. It took about 20 minutes to get a large
enough break in the flow of bikes to pull out onto the road. There
are something like twenty *thousand* bike riders expected this year.
You can find route maps (so you'll know what roads to avoid) here:
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/bp-ms-150/ride-information/maps/index.aspx

         -Tivar Moondragon