[Ansteorra] Further information from the King's College Class Coordinator

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:49:33 PDT 2010

Dear Lady Petronia,

I wrote you a while back wherein I suggested 3 different classes that I
could teach but I haven't heard which if any or all of them you would like
to use. Two of them take some prep time so if you could just confirm which
ones you want if any, that would be very helpful to me so I know what to
prep or if I need to do any prep at all. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Annes