[Ansteorra] Opening for Kingdom Seneschal Deputies

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 24 08:52:36 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Over the last year Duchess Julia has generously donated her time and
expertise as my ER deputy.  She will be stepping down sometime in the next
few months.  Therefore, I am taking applications for two new deputies.  This
is an opportunity for those who are interested in eventually serving
Ansteorra as her kingdom seneschal.  I am accepting applications through
June 30th.

Early on the job, deputies will learn what the kingdom seneschal does and
how to do it.  Each deputy will eventually take over some of these
responsibilites.

Please email applications to kingdom at seneschal.org along with a copy of a
current drivers license and membership card.

In Service,

Conal
Seneschal Ansteorra